World’s first air pollution face mask specifically designed for your dog. Extreme protection from air pollution threats to your dog’s health.
What Makes K9 Mask® with ‘Extreme Breathe’ Air Filters Effective?
- N95 filters up to 95% of non-oil based particulate matter.
- PM2.5 filters harmful toxic particles as small as 2.5 microns in width like smoke, ash, dust, chemicals, allergens, mold, pollen, soot, smog, ozone, and bacteria.
- Activated carbon filter – Bonds with pollution molecules reducing toxins and ozone.
- Reduces Ozone by 90%.
- Panting Exhale Valve releases air, moisture, and heat from panting.
- Replaceable air filters for high quality filtration every use.
- Washable mask for freshness every use.
Effective Styling and Design:
- Easy flex athletic mesh for softness and comfort.
- Adjustable neck and muzzle strap to keep the mask tight against your dog’s snout to improve air filtration.
- Neck strap adjusts for a secure fit with flexible head movement.
- Muzzle strap adjusts to the size of your dog’s snout.
- Engineered with an innovative air exhaust valve for cooling panting dogs.
- We use U.S. Center for Disease Control (CDC) recommended N95 and PM2.5 with activated carbon air filters in the K9 Mask® to purify polluted air from wildfire smoke, dust, ash, chemicals, toxins, mold, allergies, and bacteria.