EXPECTED RESULTS AFTER 30 DAYS:
1. Master the most common words for their grade level!
2. Can differentiate between words they can and cannot sound out!
3. Improved reading confidence!
4. Can read age-appropriate texts!
5. Increased fluency and comprehension skills!
6. Connects reading with fun and game-play!
Aligned with Science of Reading!
MAKES LEARNING FUN AND EXCITING When learning is fun, kids spend hours playing educational games instead of mindlessly staring at electronic devices.
READERS ARE LEADERS! It’s well-known by teachers that the best readers become leaders in the classroom because reading builds confidence. Help your child become a future leader today!
BACKED BY RESEARCH! The Fidget game follows the Science of Reading (SoR). Our game uses the Heart Word Method and teaches children how to read decodable words (words that can be sounded out) and non-decodable words (heart words- the words they need to know by heart).
BENEFICIAL TO CHILDREN WITH DYSLEXIA Learning to decode sight words is helpful to children with dyslexia and other learning difficulties.
GREAT FOR ALL YOUNG READERS The Fidget game consists of 220 sight words broken down into grade levels from Pre-K to Grade 3, following the US common core standards.
Recommended levels: Pre-K to Grade 3